jewcy

MY OWN PERSONAL WOMEN'S FARBRENGEN

Monday, March 20, 2006

Wait and See

I find that I want to tell everything and yet nothing all at the same time. Thoughts like, how much should I reveal, do I use real names, what if someone I know reads this, should I tell the person who introduced me to this world of blogging that I am doing this, should I put a picture up......

Will anyone even care about what I am writing, will my blog suck and no one will visit, or will I spend hours upon hours of time making it a fun place to meander into.......

Should I discuss dating, my love life, my boyfriend, heartbreaks, what it is like to be divorced at such a young age with two children, dare I even bring up topics like passion, sex and love - in that order because that is usually the order it happens in for me.......

Religion, how much should I discuss my spirituality, what it is like to be Jewish, a woman, a convert, and formerly orthodoxISH.......

Should I tell of my friendships, my families, my crisis', my worries, my fears.....

And will this be creative, cathartic or a casualty.... I can only wait and see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home