jewcy

MY OWN PERSONAL WOMEN'S FARBRENGEN

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fresh

I find myself laughing and being happy most of the time these days. I have made so many changes to my life in the past year -my home, occupation, education, marital status........

I am finally starting to really enjoy my new life, what I am doing and how I am forging a way for myself in this world. The ability to have the awareness and truly know that I am the one who is creating my life. That I have the power to make my life the way I want it to be and to listen to my heart, my soul and my dreams-whatever they may be and may change to be....

I choose everything, from the simple things like what to buy in the grocery store, how to decorate my home, to what friends I have, to the lovers I choose, how to raise my children---it is all up to me and that is powerful notion that I have always known but not LIVED until a year ago.

In a way I feel like the world has reintroduced itself to me. I see everything with the enthusiasm of a child and want to take it all in. I am eager to see every new day, to experience new things, to enjoy my life, appreciate the amazing people who are in my life and be proud of who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home