jewcy

MY OWN PERSONAL WOMEN'S FARBRENGEN

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trouble Ahead

So I think I see trouble ahead with my 6 year old daughter.

She already likes to wear shirts that show off her belly button. She asks if the food and drink I give her is low fat!

And- tonight - she asked me what flirting is, who is my boyfriend and when can she have one too.

My friend was over (who on a side note just happens to be male) and commented that I am going to be in it deep with her when she becomes a teenager.

She is thoughtful, kind, and sweet with another side that is head strong, opinionated, stubborn, argumentative and smart as a whip. And to top it all off she is absolutely gorgeous, or so everyone tells me--I am her mother after all.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 p.m., March 25, 2006, Blogger Sahag Mahrejian said…

    Hello,
    Thanks so much for the nice words you left on my poetry blog.
    I was checking your blog and I find that you are a conscientious mother with a lot to give.
    All the best,
    Sahag

     

Post a Comment

<< Home