jewcy

MY OWN PERSONAL WOMEN'S FARBRENGEN

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Amazed

I was watching my kids play today without them knowing. I was amazed at how well at ages 4 and 6 they can make up stories, games and be self entertaining. Neither one of them is bossy nor the leader. They both just compromise and listen to one another.

Of course it isn't always smooth sailing and there can be disagreements but they don't last for long.

I find that actually my 4 year old boy has the latest trend of being demanding of his 6 yr old sister-and in her true personality always calls him on it. I hope this is a trait that she holds onto for her lifetime. Especially since she is female.

It is such a treat for me to sit back and observe them intermingling. I get to be a eye witness, a spectator (sometimes a referee) and a fan of their childhoods all at the same time. I feel truly blessed that I am the mother of those two amazing human beings. I am hoping that they always play as well together as they are today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home