jewcy

MY OWN PERSONAL WOMEN'S FARBRENGEN

Saturday, May 06, 2006

6 unpacked boxes

I got inspired today as my cleaning lady was here and decided to start sorting through the last 6 unpacked boxes. Hey, it only took me a year...

As I was going through my things I started to realize how far I have come in my life and how happy I am right now at this very moment in time.

It is funny how a person can look back on their lives and see things so clearly....'hindsight is 20/20'.

Decisions that one has to make in their lives and hoping and praying that they will be the right ones, and sometimes they aren't and sometimes they are, but every choice and decision we make leads us to this time and place in our lives. And I can truly say that I am absolutely happy and confident with my life and who I am, so everything before has been an accumulation to bring me to where I am.

I was telling someone the other day that if only I could stay at this moment in time for as long as I want.....
Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to be able to do? When one is truly happy to just put the pause button on for awhile and truly bask in the glow of it, in the warmth and comfort of it....
That is why we really have to - as human beings hold onto these moments and keep them in out minds and our hearts and always remember, cause that is what gets us through the hard parts in life....knowing that life can be absolutely fabulous.......

5 Comments:

  • At 10:58 p.m., May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jewcy. I have one box that I always forget about until it is time to move again. I have no idea where it is now but I'm positive it is unpacked around here somewhere. As for the happy moment and staying in it, the local morning radio duo that is now syndicated had a huge call in show a few weeks ago on that very topic. The question was "if you had to live the rest of eternity in one moment of your past what would it be?" The answers given were typically those simple little moments we all have or hopefully have. Simple moments of bliss.

     
  • At 9:46 a.m., May 09, 2006, Blogger Jewish Mamale said…

    Grins, I must admit I never finished unpacking those 6 boxes..

    I love that phrase "simple moments of bliss" - Is there really any word that can describe how one feels at that very moment? I truly don't think so, yet everyone just knows how it feels...

    Thanks for reading I love your blog!

     
  • At 4:47 p.m., May 15, 2006, Blogger NML/Natalie said…

    I always have a box I forget to unpack. I have forced myself to unpack things now in a timely manner as I am trying to be organised... Tempting as it is to pause the happiness, what if there is even *greater* happiness out there... Oh the conundrum!

     
  • At 7:30 p.m., May 15, 2006, Blogger Jewish Mamale said…

    nml- hmmm, greater happiness eh? If you met me I think you would see that those "simple moments of bliss" (that grins was talking about)-are occurring at such a frequent alarming rate in my life at the moment, that I am walking around with a swollen heart and a permanent smile.....how can one be happier than feeling that their dreams are becoming a reality...

     
  • At 10:51 a.m., May 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh do tell,..what or who has you smiling so much these days and keeping you from blogging?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home